Note: blackprincipalsnetwork.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Black Principals Network email@example.comThe Black Principals Network is designed around the belief in the exponential power of connection and leverages this dedicated space to collaborate, support, and grow.
The network aims to co-create a restorative community for Black principals through collective and individual programming focused on self-care, sustainability, and liberation through collective problem-solving, self-discovery, and access to high quality resources.
To apply, please submit an interest form.
Principals in this network will:
- Co-create a community for and by Black principals who are values-aligned and committed to the liberation of Black students and families
- Contribute to a community of practice that affirms Black genius in all its dimensions
- Develop nurturing relationships with peers from across the country and share resources, wisdom, and insights to promote self-care, sustainability, and social-emotional
- Reflect deeply and engage in dialogue about current educational models and values tensions in PreK-12 educational settings while exploring new design choices
- Support principal effectiveness and retention through monthly curated sessions
- Access discounted mental health, wellness, and coaching services through national partners
- Enjoy coordinated networking opportunities with peers
- Provide or receive mentorship with network participants
- Access high-quality, vetted, and relevant resources for personal and professional growth and support
Members are individuals who:
- Currently serve as a principal with at least 5 years of in-school experience (minimum of 2 years as a principal or assistant principal of a district, charter, independent, virtual, or parochial school in the United States)
- Have weathered challenges, either professionally or personally, and demonstrated tenacity, perseverance, and maturity, and are willing to share their expertise
- Commit to deepening or expanding their leadership in community with others
- Demonstrate an individual commitment to advancing racial equity and pursuing liberation
- Possess a resilient and ambitious attitude that believes change is possible
- 367 Members
- 150 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.